[permaculture] Northeastern Climate Justice Camp - The Confluence

T Remiarz tomasremiarz at cooptel.net
Tue May 20 12:04:34 EDT 2008

Good on you Rafter, great to hear this is going on across the pond. We're
organising a very similar gathering in Britain this August, see
www.climatecamp.org.uk
The site design has been done by a permaculture crew and we're using the
experience from previous camps to create a developing set of instructions
for site infrastructure - check it out at
http://atcoop.org.uk/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,44/
any comments on usefulness or tips for improvement will be gratefully
received.

Tomas Remiarz

Tomas Remiarz - GreenLand Services

Ecological Restoration