[permaculture] Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore'smessage

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Fri May 2 16:20:20 EDT 2008

I agree with Bob.  I am not sure why everyone is so in love with Gore.  He
put together a great multimedia show and then totally dropped the ball with
any solutions - I thought his movie lulled most of the population back to
sleep with "everythings ok if you change your light bulbs and support
biofuels.

I saw him as the keynote speaker in Argentina at a big Monsanto sponsored
conference on gmo biofuel future for the steps of that country.  He was paid
a lot of money to shill for the chem. Ag crowd.

It seems we are easily held in thrall by media hip promoters.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org