[permaculture] Fwd: USA printed new edition Water for Every Farm - Yeomans Keyline Plan now available.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Jun 17 22:53:34 EDT 2008

     List:    permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
     From:    darren at permaculture.biz
     Subject: Fwd: USA printed new edition Water for Every Farm - Yeomans Keyline Plan now available.

Fwd: USA printed new edition Water for Every Farm - Yeomans Keyline Plan now available.
From:
"Darren Doherty" <darren at permaculture.biz>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:13:42 +1000

G'day,

Excuse cross posting: Ken Yeomans just sent me this note regarding the release of a new edition of Water for Every Farm
- Yeomans Keyline Plan....