[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 64, Issue 18

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Sat Jun 14 00:39:21 EDT 2008

SArjuna at aol.com wrote:

>>A friend has written to ask me how to find a good permacullture expert to
>>help advise in the creation of a 65 acre farm retreat center near Seattle.
>>Who is a good qualified person in that area?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Shivani in WI

> Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife.
> City's Best 2008.
>       (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

I would vote for those who buy locally-grown products.

The "its a global economy" hype is very much a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Actually it is or should be a LOCAL economy, in the days of high energy and food costs and a growing need to support
local economies and local producers and businesses, especially family and small to micro ones.