[permaculture] Free speech equals Terrorism? (Political)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Wed Jan 23 14:58:50 EST 2008

Keith Johnson wrote:

> I am embedding this video on our website
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5NJoZRYOJk

More of the same, SSE, biotech ag getting control of the food supply, etc etc etc
Complicity with the Chinese takeover of Tibet, Burma and most of Southeast Asia
and giving them financial aid, jobs, income, Golf Wars syndrome. If Hitler came to power in 2008
noone (other than the obvious) would raise any objections. But this kind of thing going on
right here in the USA to our own loyal citizens? Its just more of the same with government, monsanto/other biotechs,
Averys/Hudson Institute trying to take over organic farmin, turn it into conventional ag while corporations own it
completely.

What can we do to prevent this sort of thing from happening to our own fellow Americans?

Should I lock the archives of and more tightly control subscription to this and all my other lists to keep the fascists
and corporate thugs from spying on us with only the spooks, mossad and kgb and other international spy agencies privy to
our benign, innocuous but lively, creative and beneficial discussion? I would hate to think that a list owner would have
to go to such great lengths to protect his users from government abuses and repression of expression of one's political
views; read: grassroots and organization-based investgative journalism, which is exactly what is needed in the case of
the Seed Savers Exchange takeover attempt by parties with questionable motives and credibility.