[permaculture] Free speech equals Terrorism? (Political)

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Wed Jan 23 13:19:41 EST 2008

Hi Keith :),

Thank you very much for posting that; I have forwarded it to everybody I know. As you can probably tell < w i n k > I'm a bit of an Activist, and therefore know many others who are also.

Namaste,

Linda :)
...In Favor Of Accountability
-------------- Original message from Keith Johnson <keithdj at mindspring.com>: --------------