[permaculture] Does anyone have a comment on this?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Mon Jan 21 13:49:55 EST 2008

Darren Doherty wrote:

> [...]

Who is Mr. Eros? Did he send you some more spam? Is it porn?
Sounds suspicious. Maybe ignore the lot of it. Might be best.

The domain registry control who owns and can use which domains.
Mr. Eros is essentially saying nothing, only spewing confusion
as far as I can tell. Is the trying to steal your permaculture.biz domain?
Does he have relatives or ancestors who participated in the Chinese invasion
of Tibet or complicit with the Chinese-owned military thugs who dominate Burma?

 > Internet brand name and Chinese domain name, which involve internet
 > intellectual property right of your company.We hope to get the affirmation
 > of your company.If there is any question, please let someone in your company
 > who is responsible for trademark or Intellectual property right contact us
 > freely ASAP, the best way, pls telephone us directly.

This is a bunch of feral pig dung. Ignore it.