[permaculture] Does anyone have a comment on this?

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 13:49:18 EST 2008

Wow!

This sounds like a bad thing.? I don't think we want some corporation registering Permaculture as a name and then going after everybody who uses the title.? In most Western couples they wouldn't have a chance at the name based on prior usage, but who knows what Chinese law wouldn't or would permit.?