[permaculture] The Urban Permaculture setting with fun and art

Raymond Cirirno permaquest at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 03:18:07 EST 2008

Dear David,
I have many things I've built for then the last 5 years including the oven and that tomato cage I'm under. They are great friends.
Ray

David Glober <david.glober at gmail.com> wrote: Ray:

Are you familiar with the Dervaes family "urban homestead: in Pasadena?
They're farming, living self-sufficiently, raising chickens, selling produce
to restaurants, and were recently featured on ABC 7 News. Pasadena, CA and
Venice, CA seem like different worlds, but you're neighbors more or less...:
http://www.pathtofreedom.com/

Here's a page on their site about Permaculture:
http://www.pathtofreedom.com/pathproject/gardening/permaculture.shtml

Their calendar - events page:
http://pathtofreedom.com/calendar/

They also sell systems:
http://pathtofreedom.com/peddlerswagon/

~ David Glober, Permie Student, SF, CA

On Jan 16, 2008 7:35 PM, Raymond Cirirno
 wrote:

>  Dear All,
> Permaculture in LA is very rare to find, until now. We have just occupied
> and acre of land in Venice,CA where we plan to create a model unlike the
> models of the past spaces. This time we're adding fun,style,sexy and
> imagination. This formula is what the general public want. All the
> principles will apply and even some new ones. We don't have time to hope
> anymore, but take a leap without looking back. We are looking for a few
> people that would like to be living and playing with us in this media circus
> that will only promote what we all would love to see come true.
> . Please feel free to call: 818-834-7074
>
> Some of the fun we'll have. http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos
>
> Sincerely,
> Ray

> Google command to search archives: