[permaculture] The Urban Permaculture setting with fun and art

Raymond Cirirno permaquest at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 22:35:29 EST 2008

 Dear All,
Permaculture in LA is very rare to find, until now. We have just occupied and acre of land in Venice,CA where we plan to create a model unlike the models of the past spaces. This time we're adding fun,style,sexy and imagination. This formula is what the general public want. All the principles will apply and even some new ones. We don't have time to hope anymore, but take a leap without looking back. We are looking for a few people that would like to be living and playing with us in this media circus that will only promote what we all would love to see come true.
. Please feel free to call: 818-834-7074

Some of the fun we'll have. http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

Sincerely,
Ray