[permaculture] new inventions

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 16 12:40:26 EST 2008

A friend forwarded this link to interesting design ideas. WAY too much
plastic, IMO, and too many "smart" gadgets, but creative nonetheless. I
found it useful to stimulate my imagination toward more renewable,
sustainable inventions. "Amazing" is a bit hyperbolic.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild
http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/
and: http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/
also: Bioregional Congress