[permaculture] Permaculture in colleges / universities

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Wed Jan 9 13:12:17 EST 2008

Two more for your list:

Portland State University, Portland, OR, (for 3 years)
contact PSU, Graduate School of Education
http://www.pdx.edu/education/

Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR, (1 year)
contact Deke Gundersen, Dept of Environmental Studies, Pacific University
http://pacificu.edu/as/enviro/index.cfm
(this course can be taken by non-Pacific students)

I have heard of several others--Evergreen State?-- but don't know for sure.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com