[permaculture] Carbon Sequestration

Tyrone LaFay earthcaredesign at peacemail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:00:49 EST 2008

A more recent report with some good data on forests and related ecosystems can be found at:

http://www.ncseonline.org/NLE/CRSreports/07Apr/RL31432.pdf

The New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry has some of the most comprehensive data that I have found to date:

http://www.maf.govt.nz/forestry/pfsi/carbon-sequestration-rates.htm

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tyrone LaFay