[permaculture] Wikileaks

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Mon Feb 18 19:49:59 EST 2008

88.80.13.160

Or:

http://88.80.13.160/wiki/Wikileaks

“
... could become as important a journalistic tool
as the Freedom of Information Act.
	„
	— Time Magazine
Wikileaks

global defense of sources and press freedoms, circa now—
Monday 18 February, 2008

Have documents the world needs to see?

 >> We protect your identity while maximizing political impact <<

Wikileaks is developing an uncensorable system for untraceable mass document leaking and public analysis. Our primary
interests are in Asia, the former Soviet bloc, Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, but we expect to
be of assistance to peoples of all countries who wish to reveal unethical behavior in their governments and
corporations. We aim for maximum political impact...(more)

Interested in how you can help out? Need to contact us as a media representative? Visit our collaborative portal for
more information.