[permaculture] reed beds

Christoph Redwitz latuerlich at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 10:22:56 EST 2008

Some research about it but not with greenhouse:
www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/dds/index.php?action=download&mat_id=1655&site_id=26
-

http://www.sustainablebuild.co.uk/ConstructionStone.html

You can search for: (subsurface) constructet wetlands or artificial
wetlands to. please let me know, if you find something interesting.