[permaculture] prevailing winds

Rich Blaha rich at mossbackfarm.com
Wed Feb 6 12:43:07 EST 2008

Hi Tom

If you're asking what I'm thinking you're asking, a map may not help too much, since there's a lot of seasonal, site, and type-of-wind variation.  I've done some work on NY weather, though, and this http://nysc.eas.cornell.edu/climate_of_ny.html is as good a summary as any.

Cheers

Rich
http://www.mossbackfarm.com/journal