[permaculture] Food co-op hit by SWAT raid fights back
keithdj at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 26 11:30:30 EST 2008
Buckeye Institute President David Hansen and 1851 Center for
Constitutional Law Director Maurice Thompson discuss Stowers v. Boggs.
This week the Buckeye Institute took legal action against the Ohio
Department of Agriculture (ODA) for an unlawful raid on the Stowers'
home and co-op, and subsequent seizure of their personal property. The
institute believes ODA violated the Stowers' constitutional rights.
Listen to Hansen and Thompson explain the issue on BuckeyeVoices.
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
- Permaculture Activist <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/>
- Permaculture Trading Post <http://www.permaculturetradingpost.com/>
- Patterns for Abundance Design & Consulting
- Permaculture & Regenerative Design News Blog
- APPLE (Alliance for Post-Petroleum Local Economics) It's a small world
after oil. <http://www.relocalize.net/groups/applebloomington>
- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
- Continental Bioregional Congress Blog
- Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
More information about the permaculture