[permaculture] FW: Scientists Discover New Element, the Heaviest Yet Known to Science: Governmentium

Darren Doherty darren at permaculture.biz
Sun Dec 21 15:18:44 EST 2008

G'day,

I couldn't resist distribution of this important new discovery...though most
of us were already aware of its existence....

All the best for 2009 and beyond....

Darren Doherty

Subject: Scientists Discover New Element, the Heaviest Yet Known to Science:
Governmentium

http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000624_atomic_physics_government_bureaucratic_waste.html

> --
> Tom Regnier
> Columbia Law School
> LL.M. Candidate, 2009

------------------------------
It's the same Hotmail(R). If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your
account now.<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_122008>

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

Australia Felix Permaculture
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220
skype: permaculture.biz

News!

Rainbow Valley Farm PDC, February 2009

Free Range Permaculture Workshops March 2009, Cairns, Queensland, AU
Keyline Design(R) Course
Permaculture Design Certificate Course

International Remote Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....