[permaculture] Conserving water in ponds

Dieter Brand diebrand at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 15:50:47 EDT 2008

Trudie et al.,

I can take some pictures and do a sectional drawing of the water hole to show its design.  Can somebody explain how and whereto I can upload pictures so that other can view them?  I will need to go to town to send them because I live in very remote part of the country with very slow internet access.

Dieter