[permaculture] Living Lovingly on the Earth

John Fritz johnfritz77 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 14:39:05 EDT 2008

Thanks for posting this Bob.  Dan's teaching was my first introduction to the concepts of Permaculture and it was good to read this again.  So concise and direct.  As I read it though I find myself thinking that most 'Merkuns would read the same words as a foreign language.
  Say what?

  John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Message: 1