[permaculture] Call for Application for Key Organiser Position (Volunteer), for International Permaculture Conference and following Convergence in Africa 2009 applications close 30th Sept 2008. Would you Please pass this to anyone you know may be interested.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Aug 12 00:34:00 EDT 2008

A Sampson-Kelly wrote:
> Call for Application for Key Organiser Position (Volunteer)
> for International Permaculture Conference and following Convergence in
> Africa 2009
> http://www.ipcon.org/

Hello April:

Haven't heard from you in years it seems. Glad you're still
in this forum!

Its great you've linked to YouTube Permaculture videos as there are a lot of them and they're very much worth viewing.
http://www.permaculturevisions.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bda8TbW9MrQ
"The Permaculture Concept" - Part 6
March 15, 2007
Bill Mollison explains the history and make up of his way of living for the future; Permaculture.
A must watch for all human beings. So simple, so easy to do. So satisfying.
Also...go to http://www.permaculture.org.au/
Scroll down a little and on the right hand side of the screen you will see the title..."Greening The Desert".
Watch as the saltiest and driest place in the world is transformed into a little green oasis by using basic Permaculture
principals.
Because it is easy and ANYONE can do it...we will not see the arrogant "Establishment" pushing it. If "they" cant
control is and make a Trillion dollars off it they wont support it.
The fact that Permaculture living makes you independent of the "System" makes the bureaucrat shiver. Did you see this
collection on rice and corn growing and harvesting plus various other agricultural activities.
(agriculture/agricultural...permaculture/permacultural, re.: a previous discussion)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwZP8lsQDqg&feature=related

Did you see this collecion on YouTube on rice & corn growing & harvesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwZP8lsQDqg&feature=related
Lots of different but related vids here.