[permaculture] Call for Application for Key Organiser Position (Volunteer), for International Permaculture Conference and following Convergence in Africa 2009 applications close 30th Sept 2008. Would you Please pass this to anyone you know may be interested.
april at permaculturevisions.com
Mon Aug 11 21:20:00 EDT 2008
Call for Application for Key Organiser Position (Volunteer)
for International Permaculture Conference and following Convergence in
* assist in the design of eco-friendly structures
* give advise during the construction of the structures
* provide guidance on the production of organic vegetables and other
* communicate with people making enquiries about IPC9
* assist with general preparations for IPC9
What you will need: /Essential/:
* Practical experience in Permaculture growing food and building
* Basic Computer skills
* Humility and willingness to learn the local traditions and to
integrate them into designs
* Willingness to live in a rural location with minimum facilities
* Knowledge and experience of previous Permaculture Conferences at
local and / or international level
* consultation with customers
* project management experience
* a lap top computer
* leadership and planning ability
What you will get:
* Credible world-recognised experience as organiser
* References from the regional organisers
* Satisfaction and experience in both organising an international
conference and in Permaculture.
* Satisfaction of living in an area of immense natural beauty with
opportunities for rock climbing and or hiking on a mountain that
rises to 3000m.
* The venue will provide basic accommodation for free. For food one
could live on approx 200 USD per month.
* Not necessary: an ability to speak the local language but an
enthusiasm for traditional cultures helpful.
Email applications before September 30th to: April at permaculturevisions.com
Would you Please pass this to anyone you know may be interested.
April S-Kelly ADPA BCA MCA GRDP SCI PDC
Assisting Mugove Walter Nyika - Regional Coordinator
International Permaculture Conference and following Convergence in
Call or text to 0413539744 10am-2pm Aust EST
Fax +61 2 82087062 (from overseas) Fax 02 82087062 (within Australian)
Write: 280 Cordeaux Rd Mt Kembla 2526 Australia
mailto:info at permaculturevisions.com
*Students and Graduates Worldwide - in over 30 countries!*
(Africa, Argentina, Australia - every state, Brazil, Bermuda,
Costa Rica, Canada- BC,ON, Croatia, Czech Republic, France,
Finland, Hong Kong, Holland, India,Ireland, Israel, Italy,
Jerusalem, Jordan, Japan, NZ, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea,
Philippines, Republic of South Africa, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Sri
Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA. -Alaska, CA, FL, KS, HA, IA, IL,
IN, TN, MT, NM, OR, PA, SD, TX,VT, WA,WI,)
*Scholarships* for People with Special Needs and Opportunities
*ISO 14000, **We are a carbon-neutral office*
<mailto:info at permaculturevisions.com> <mailto:info at permaculturevisions.com>
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.1/1605 - Release Date: 11/08/2008 4:59 PM
More information about the permaculture