[permaculture] The March of Kudzu.

Margaret L. Wilson booldawgs at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 19 02:07:53 EDT 2008

Interesting pictures.  It seems like such a waste if this can be used as
forage or even a human food.  It looks like it would feed a lot of cows or
sheep if it is a forage. I have never lived where this stuff grows but I
have read a bit about it.  Why isn't it being fed to livestock or used for
biofuel or something useful.  I have to work, really work to grow enough
forage for my livestock.  This is too easy.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/