[permaculture] The Market Farming mailing list - available forthose interested

trevor william johnson john2116 at msu.edu
Wed Apr 2 18:26:31 EDT 2008

if you have the infrastructure and your scale is not acres upon acres
i would suggest transplants.  it takes quite a bit of space but you
can get an early harvest and a higher price of your selling to
market. if thats unpalatable for you then noisemakers, flashing/
reflective things will reduce the seed loss.

trevor