[permaculture] what about lubrication?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Apr 1 15:33:34 EDT 2008

Harmon Seaver wrote:

>    I obviously wasn't talking about implementing a new "killing fields"
> a la Pol Pot, but of Mother Nature simply implementing what she always
> does when populations outgrow their habitat. The developed countries
> will be the first to undergo the pruning, since their food supply comes
> mostly from afar, and because their prior economic collapse will be the
> hardest.
>    And without cheap oil, there is simply no way Mother Earth can
> support the current population of humans. Probably not even half.

Whew, you had me worried there for a while Harmon. Instead you'll have your ruthless demagogic genocidal
surrogates do your dirty work for you with mother nature judge jury and executioner. Convenient.

1) how old are you
2) are you interested in permaculture and sustainable permanent agriculture
3) what's up with your peculiar view of population control
4) what about sensible family planning through all possible methods of contraception, sterilization, safe abortion
combined with education about frugality, recycling, self-sufficiency, all aspects of the permaculture lifestyle,
home food production, home schooling, community building with all necessary networks for sharing, exchange
and trade