[permaculture] A permaculture children's book

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 20 13:42:16 EST 2007

Ray,
We just received a review copy of a new book by one of our subscribers
focused on children entitled Culturequake: Your Children's Real Future
by Chuck Burr. It's not a "permaculture" book, per se, but offers
permaculture solutions to its readers.

Keep us in mind when your book is finished.

Thanks,
Keith Johnson

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild