[permaculture] Soil Carbonization - THE TREATMENT for PERMANENTSoil Fertili

Nancy Bracewell Cather39 at bham.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 23:12:00 EDT 2007

I don't know if this is even relevant, but the Jack Daniels Distillery in
Lynchburg, Tennessee, makes a LOT of charcoal. I have no idea what they do
with it once it's used.
Incidentally, in that rocky and hilly county, there is more tilled soil than
tillable soil.

Nancy
           Cob is fire proof, but our society outlaws it. --Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/3352a8b8-0373-47dc-8728-6feaf3716e3