[permaculture] Lactoferments

Stephen Gorby headofoak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:40:17 EDT 2007

Hey Larry,
       Don't know if you've seen the book "Keeping Food Fresh"
by the gardeners and farmers of Terre Vivante , published
by Chelsea Green. It has 28 pages of recipes in the chapter on
lactoferments, and is easy to follow.
      I assume you have a copy of Bill Mollison's "Ferment & Human
Nutrition",
which is fascinating to read in smallish doses. If I ever decide to
poison myself I intend to use this book as a guide.