[permaculture] anything happening with that permaculture database idea?

Paul d'Aoust paul at heliosville.com
Fri Mar 23 17:53:15 EDT 2007

Hi there. I posted a message to the pcdb list last week, but I haven't
seen any response to it yet. So I'll ask this list: is there anything
happening with the idea of creating a cross-linked permaculture
web/network/database thingy? I would love to see that happen, and I
would love to be a part of the process. I think it would be an
incredible service to all permaculture-minded people, and of course to
anyone who works with the natural world in any fashion.

Paul