[permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about spirituality and permaculture

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 19 21:11:24 EDT 2007

If the mind can not comprehend the size of the universe, then it as no chance of comprehending god, so why bother inventing all these religions past and present as an escape from reality in the hope that god exist, it may exist but whether a person believes or doesn't believe is of no consequence to it, what ever it is, so get on with living and being for that is your current reality
  Martin

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl at intrex.net> wrote:
  Paul d'Aoust wrote:
> heh, I said 'resurrecting', which is funny, because we're talking about
> spirituality. Never mind :-) Anyway, this is my virgin post. I was
> reading through the archives, and I found an extremely interesting
> thread about spirituality.

Roll the stone away, Lazarus arises from his slumber.

I was raised in the Episcopal Church, baptised and confirmed, was crucifer and acolyte,
passed the plate and sang in the choir, all through childhood, prep school and into my brief college career.

My view of the world and religious attitudes changed when I found out about Buddhism and Sri Ramakrishna,
though I will say my spirituality was largely developed during my early years.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net