[permaculture] Aquaponics Journal

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Mar 9 22:59:13 EST 2007

<http://www.aquaponicsjournal.com/>

Aquaponics Journal is published by:

Nelson/Pade Multimedia
PO Box 1848
Mariposa, CA
95338  USA

Email
tel: 209-742-6869

The Aquaponics Journal is the only publication dedicated to covering aquaponic technology, information and events.

With each issue of Aquaponics Journal, readers discover the newest technologies and research on aquaponics, aquaculture
and hydroponics, meet fascinating people who successfully use these methods of growing, learn of commercial, hobby,
research and educational applications of aquaponics and learn new techniques they can employ in their own growing systems.

Each issue includes Feature Articles, Editor’s Note, Industry News, Question and Answer by Dr. James Rakocy, “As I See
I” column, Calendar of Events, New Products and a Resource List.

Both printed and E-(electronic) subscriptions are available.  Printed subscriptions are mailed via First Class Mail.
E-subscriptions, which eliminate the cost of printing and mailing, are the complete Aquaponics Journal in a compressed
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file that can be quickly opened,  read or printed.

Aquaponics is the combination of recirculating aquaculture (fish farming) and hydroponics (growing plants without soil).

Aquaponics Journal is published quarterly by Rebecca Nelson and John Pade
Nelson/Pade Multimedia

If you are looking for more information on aquaponics, please visit www.aquaponics.com