[permaculture] PERMACULTURE & RODENTS

Claudia Joseph permie at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 14:46:27 EDT 2007

That's useful. Here in NYC we have recurring rat problems and there
is no end to that.
In CA some neighbors told me to put juicy fruit gum in the ground
squirrel holes and it would clog up their digestive tract.
There were too many of them so I just planted more than i needed.  I
had the room.
Thanks for the tip,
Claudia