[permaculture] [Fwd: Pollinator Protection Act of 2007 Introduced into the Senate

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 15:27:24 EDT 2007

I don't take credit for this Act, but I called Barbara Boxer's office
one morning and told the young woman who answered the phone about CCD
and its implications as I saw them.  She listened, mortified, for about
a half hour, asking questions now and then.  I did the same at Senator
Kerry's office, alerting them to the CCD hearings that day in the
House.  Apparently, I wasn't the only one.  What wonderful news!
Sometimes having a big mouth pays off.

Tommy Tolson
Austin, TX