[permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

Lisa Rollens rollens at fidnet.com
Tue Jun 26 10:15:41 EDT 2007

I know most people don't want to read political stuff in this forum but I
have noticed that it has elicited some very
> interesting comments that are right to the core of Permaculture. Still,
> maybe we could have a separate mailing list
> called politics and permaculture. I could have this ready in a few days.
> All in favor say yay, those against, nay.
> So if its ny for the new list and nay to more political talk here then so
> be it.

Lawrence, I don't mind a little polical talk here on this list since it does
apply to Permaculture.  This particular discussion IS interesting.  It just
got out of hand a couple weeks ago.  I'd rather it here than to have another
list and more email.

Lisa, in the Ozarks, USA