[permaculture] 2030

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 25 15:57:22 EDT 2007

Robert Waldrop wrote:

> [...]

He is not the darling of the enviironmental movement by any stretch of the imagination.

> but his hands drip with the
> blood of the innocent.

There's just as much or more on the hand of the repubs.

> As vice president he presided over the deaths of a
> million Iraq civilians, half of whom were
> children, as a result of our vicious embargo of
> the civilian economy of Iraq. "How soon we
> forget."  As long as we support mass murderers as
> leaders, our nation will continue to commit mass
> murder.  Since leopards rarely change their spots,
> I have no doubt that if the Supremes had ruled
> that he was indeed the elected president, our
> nation would have continued to commit mass murder.

Just like the repubs are now.

> When it comes to killing poor people in foreign
> countries who get in the way of the US empire,
> there is very little difference between the
> Democrats and the Republicans.

Demopublicans or if you prefer Republicrats.
There's only a one party political system in this ocuntry.
Clinton made the Dems take a dive for the Repubs to make sure
they would win in the next election.

Clinton did make the critical difference in bringing peace to Northern Ireland.
For that he deserves much credit, that and his performance on environmental issues.

> As far as I know, permaculture is without
> exception against the mass murder of humans and
> all other species by governments and corporations.
> The permaculture ethics of "care for people" and
> "care for the earth" seem to me to contraindicate
> political or cultural support for mass murderers.
>
> Bob Waldrop, OKC

Good on ya.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.