[permaculture] 2030

Loren Davidson listmail at lorendavidson.com
Sat Jun 23 22:42:13 EDT 2007

At 5:21 PM -0500 6/23/07, Tommy Tolson wrote:
>Loren Davidson wrote:
>I've been arguing for two decades or more with Deep Ecology's
>misanthropy and I hope you aren't going there.

Nope...I'd say I'm actually somewhat humanity-neutral, when it comes
right down to it. I'd like to think that we can somehow pull it
together before it all goes boom...but if it all goes boom, I want to
be doing the things that I think are important when it hits me.
Frankly, I'm not encouraged by what I see, regarding Homo Sap's
chances. But ultimately, I have faith in Mother Earth to take care of
Herself, with or without our cooperation. It's what She does.

Loren
Loren Davidson		listmail at lorendavidson.com
Music with tropical attitude - http://www.lorendavidson.com
"There's just too much to see waiting in front of me, and I know
that I can't go wrong" - J. Buffett