[permaculture] crabgrass eradication

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 21:12:49 EDT 2007

paul wrote:
> PS really great to see this list back on topic. Let's all do our best to keep it that way!

Is the topic of this list "crabgrass eradication?"
Problems with planting?
I got my Permaculture designers certificate at Earth Activist Training
in Sonoma County, California, taught by Penny Livingston and Starhawk.
Most nights, we had Direct Action drills, where we were organic farmers
trying to keep the agriculture commissioner from spraying our land for
the Glassywinged Sharpshooter.
If that ain't political, I'll kiss your ass.
Permaculture's a hell of a lot more than farming, and if farming is all
that's "on topic" on this list, then it's fucked up.

Tommy Tolson
Austin, TX