[permaculture] Bermuda grass, options, etc.

Don Titmus ujgs2 at 4dirs.com
Fri Jun 22 13:03:48 EDT 2007

Steve
Thank you for your list, I got it was for the Organic market only. And so i
wanted to add to that list an "On the Edge" method that works here. Beside
back breaking digging and Sifting of all root aspects of Burmuda there is
still the remaining seeds and so it goes on and on. ADD to that its 100 plus
degrees here and 90 degrees when you wake up. So not appriopate for all
areas or all situations. just an option.

Second i get upset when We say We're organic. not. The air is polluted, most
water sources are polluted, soil issues, amendment issues, machinery, GMO
drift, Chem drift, and on it goes.

So we do the best we can with the best tools available and have "Hammock
Time" <smile>

I wiil go to your Docs later, got class tomorrow and have to prep.

don