[permaculture] Urine-resistant plants

Golden Love goldenlove at cruzio.com
Thu Jun 21 21:34:07 EDT 2007

I urinate directly on many plants in my garden:  Chamomile, cherry tree,
Festuca Rubra 'Molate Blue' native grass, Plum trees, Logan Berries, grapes,
apples, pears, apricots, persimmons, passion fruit, kiwi .....most of the
plants in my garden. And a lot of my urine goes into my compost pile. All
the plants are thriving and the compost I use is excellent for stimulating
plant growth.

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone  (831) 471-9100
Fax  ( 831) 471-9200