[permaculture] defining permaculture

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:08:15 EDT 2007

Yes, that's it, great interview, Scott.   Some of the statements made by
Mollison were quite astonishing.  I am a fan of the Nearings, but I think
that permaculture offers ways of doing things that are much less labour
intensive.  The Nearings also kept part of their property from growing back
into tree cover by using the scythe.
   The situation for me here in the tropics is different - not too many
trees, but too few on my land.  I'm hoping I can find a way to restore the
trees cover, which is being lost to fires every year.
  Thanks again for the Mollison interview.

Charles.