[permaculture] Crabgrass, Bermuda grass, etc.

Golden Love goldenlove at cruzio.com
Mon Jun 18 22:05:35 EDT 2007

Hi Dieter,

The soil under the black plactic had worms,was moist and the micro organisms
probably just went down into the soil a bit. Anyway, the garden was quite
abundant after the project (about 3 1/2 months here in coastal California).
You are very lucky to have several acres. Are all the fields affected?

Golden

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone  (831) 471-9100
Fax  ( 831) 471-9200