[permaculture] Design-Bioregional-Energy

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 00:54:48 EDT 2007

Krista wrote:

> Wow, I've missed a lot the past few days...
> I haven't seen so much drama since high school :p

This forum has turned out to be the place to hang out for therapy.
All good forums should do this 24/7/365. I belong to a machinists forum that is like that and the folks
really appreciate having it. Its amazing how much time they spend there. And the political rants & diatribes, I mean
discussions .... would put this wee shanty to shame. Good stuff though and well informed opinions from all over the
place, including China.

This one here:

"One of the huge problems with weaning the World off of
petroleum based energy is to teach people to limit
their consumption."

If, instead of reading the newspaper, listening to radio or watching TV, Americans tuned into this Permaculture forum
each day for updates, news, opinion, ideas and a lot of the right kind of brainwashing the country would shift almost
overnight to a new footing, make new beginnings and prepare sensibly for the future, sans waste, conflict, pollution,
deprivation and with better diet and a brighter outlook.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net