[permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 20:40:10 EDT 2007

Allow political discussion on the forum and divisiveness is inevitable.
Lawrence, I still sagely nod at your disallowing of my post about the UK
McLibel Trial all those years back. It wasn't irrelevant to the
permaculture debate but didn't belong on this list. There are plenty of
other forums for Political (big 'P') discussion, lets keep the
internatrional permaculture forum focussed on positive solutions and
ways forward to abundant living in post energy descent futures and what
we can do thats positive and practical now...

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk