[permaculture] bodypolitic-legal-J. Kolenovsky's efforts burned by wayward teenager-current system leaves him frustrated.

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Sat Jun 16 08:40:14 EDT 2007

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

"Huh! A 17 year old doing 20 mph over posted speed limit, ran the corner
stop where I live and crashed into my native plant habitat. DIDN'T GET A
TICKET. Well, that does it for volunteering civil service."

J,
I think this is outrageous! This teenage punk must be punished severely.
Not only must this individual be required to repair the damage he caused
but he could be required to do additional community service as well,
like cleaning trash from other native sites along the roadway as well as
writing an essay on the value of native habitats. After the completion
of this community service he might be more careful how he drives. Who
knows, he might even become interested in doing a permaculture design
course.
Ken