[permaculture] Politics and Permaculture

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Jun 15 13:11:08 EDT 2007

Claudia Joseph wrote:
> Politics and religion are only useful to broad permaculture
> discussion groups when they express globally applicable principles
> and theories.
> Regional dogma is best exchanged between people of like minds.
> Peace to you,
> Claudia

With that we will end general discussions of politics in this forum, lest we start losing subscribers in a serious way.

I will actually unsubscribe people who persist in keeping some of the recent threads on these topics going,
and you know what they are, some of which show that they could get out of hand and stray far away from the subject of
this forum and go on endlessly. I am guilty of this too and I will cease and desist.

Lets get back to discussion of permaculture and if necessary politics that are or will help promote the cause of
permaculture.

Thanks,

LL
--