[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Wed Jun 13 14:15:35 EDT 2007

Jedd,
	I am speaking from the perspective of an individual living
within the belly of the beast sort to speak. I am quite aware of the
global dynamics of American Imperialism. The policies of the United
States government and their corporate and banking controllers have and
continue to wreak havoc on our country and the planet. A discussion on
how to best reverse the insane policies of the U.S Government has a
direct bearing on the entire global community. This is why it is so
important that we cause a shift to sane government in this country. I am
on your side. We must win this battle in the U.S. or our freedoms here
will be lost and our planet and all her people will continue to suffer
as a result.
Ken