[permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Jun 13 14:13:54 EDT 2007

J Hobbs wrote:
Hello All,
      I've found it curious that we have had post after post on political
      commentary but to my knowledge no one responded to Jim's email on
      what happened at the Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil.

      Did anyone on this list attend?  Your thoughts?

      Thanks for keeping us in the Permie loop...,
      Jude

<>

Jude:

All of the text of your posts will not get quoted when someone replies to your messages -
In my Mozilla mail reader thst text appears faint, not normal boldness. Could you adjust your settings in your mail
client? I had to cut and paste from your post to reply with quoted text.

Scott Pittman went to the convergence and is now back home. Maybe he will respond to Jim's inquiry.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm