[permaculture] anything happening with that permaculture database idea?

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Jun 13 09:23:05 EDT 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Lisa Kriel wrote:
> Hi, this is a reply to an old post. I am currently investigating CMS for
> work reasons. And this is a useful resource for when the time comes:
>  http://www.opensourcecms.com/

 I think at the moment the choice for a CMS (if you're ethically
 aligned) is between Joomla and Drupal.  Generally speaking.

 The choice for the project of which you refer .. has yet to
 get to that stage.  Yes - oh dear, indeed.

 There is some talk, but thankfully no one's mentioned either
 the president (without ever specifying which country they're
 talking about), or the war.  I mentioned it once, but I think
 I got away with it.

 Jedd.