[permaculture] Ron Paul

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 16:50:15 EDT 2007

Hi, I havn't looked at the posts here for a while, but picking up on
this thread it seems to be more about US politics than permaculture to
me, can we stick to positive solutions rather than political discussion
which I suspect is not relevant to a great many of us?

Just a suggestion...

--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk
www.grahamburnett.net