[permaculture] Go away Martin Naylor

Charlotte Yongue charlotte.yongue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:02:41 EDT 2007

While some of what he says does make sense (especially when he uses
grammar and punctuation correctly) I have seen this about half of the
traffic on this list (as demonstrated by my reply, and Kenneths, etc.
degenerate into discussion about and retorts from Mr. Naylor.  While I
realise I have the freedom to unsubscribe, I do enjoy the other
informative posts and discussion enough to keep me on the list.

So maybe I'm just adding to the problem rather than helping, but maybe
a moratorium on discussion of Martin Naylor?  It doesn't seem to have
gotten us anywhere, and it's been going on quite awhile.

Charlotte